Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 15, 2008

The reunion; Coffee & Doughnuts

( WARNING: Some pictures in this post will possibly caused some cravings and extreme droolings :D )

Yes, Krispy Kreme doughnuts are now available in Brisbane City! It took like a week for the queue to ease down. Everytime I went to the city, I would take a peek at the queue and there was always a long one!

A few days after hubby was here, while passing Krispy Kreme, I noticed that the queue was not bad, told hubby I wanted to grab some donuts. But while queuing, changed my mind and decided to have lunch there. I was sooo greedy that I told hubby we should order 2 dozens of donuts! hehe...Luckily hubby won't listened to me and bought a dozen instead. I think the price was : AUD$14.98 for a dozen of Glazed, AUD$17.98 for a dozen of 6 glazed and 6 of assortments, and AUD$28.98 for 2 dozens; a dozen of glazed and a dozen of assortments. But to my disappointments, all the assorted donuts that I tried was really sweet! But the glazed ones are as good as ever...(or is it my tastebud is getting more sensitive as I'm getting older? hehe)



Wahhhh...!!!!


Slurpp!!!


Alai Rayyan's meal (besides the Krispy Kremes box)






Yummylicious!!


No doughnuts for me? :(

No comments: