Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 12, 2008

The reunion; Alai Rayyan new wheels

Second thing that we did (actually hubby did) upon his arrival was fixed Alai Rayyan new wheel - the baby walker. I think Alai Rayyan kinda like it as you can see his bright smile while riding his baby walker. But he does not really know how to use it aside from using it as a tool for him to jump up and down hehe, he does know how to reverse occasionally though. Maybe its better this way as I wont have to worry much about him pulling stuff everywhere as he has not got the mobility yet.





Apparently, Alai Rayyan has not only got one wheel from daddy, he got another wheel the next day - 3-wheel pram!. I was so excited as I have been eyeing on it since almost all the local here are using it. Hubby was sooo kesian with Alai Rayyan current stroller - apanya orang lari allignment and brake nda makan lagi hehe..and its sooo hard to fold it, there's this 1 time, the bus driver had to come down and helped me fold it since it was taking me ages to do so! (Only God knew how malu I was then hehe).

Alai Rayyan seems to love his new pram very much! Maybe his thinking "ani barutah sama mcm baby org putih, I'm sooo in man!" lol! But seriously, he could never stand being in his old stroller but with this one he would sit proudly macam kan show off hehehe...maybe this new pram is more comfy and spacious for him. The only downside is its quite heavy for me to carry once I fold it but as long as my little one is happy, thats all matter :)



No comments: