Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 11, 2008

One week of love, fun and joy


Its been a week-well-spent with hubby...sadly its time to be apart again :'(

I will have no one to look after Alai Rayyan for now til 21st June (My sis will be here then) so I guess I have to skip lectures and tutorials unless my housemate is home and is able to baby-sit. Oh well, atleast I get to focus on my two assignments which will be due on 22nd and 23rd of this month.

On a different note, Alai Rayyan had shown a lot of new 'pemandai' while Abah was here! He managed to roll over (finallly!) and he talks a lot too (not that we could understand him but there's definitely a lot more then gagigu...mcm2 udah bunyinya hehe. Oh and we saw a white cap on top of his gusi bawah...will definitely see some teeth coming out soon :) I do hope he wont get any fever tho..aminnnn

Oh and I have been noticing that my EBM is reducing more and more. I'm guessing its because I've been really busy going around that I have been skipping meals and I don't even have time to express my EBM anymore. And Alai Rayyan has been feeding non-stop during night time which adds more value to my assumption. I tried expressing my BM the last few days and only managed to get 2 0z on one side! Tried to search for the Milkmaid tea high and low but it was nowhere to be found. So I decided to search for the other recommended herbs as Fenugreek on its own doesn't seems to help much anymore. Managed to get Blessed thistle and Raspberry leaf in the pharmacist shop at Indooroopilly. Been combining these 3 herbs the last two days and it seems to work. I woken up with an engorged and leaking B yesterday but when I tried to express, only managed to get 3 oz out of it! Funny that my B still felt full but I couldnt expressed anything anymore so I ended up feeding Alai Rayyan directly. Does this means that my Breastpump is not functioning properly anymore?? More reason for me to get a new BP...(hint hint to hubby hehe).


The herbs

Oh well...time for me to sleep now. Will definitely continue with my rambling soon as there's just a lot of photos to share plus I sure will have a lot of free times since I wont be going to lectures and all.

TO BE CONTINUED...

6 comments:

Idola said...

u can link me. Im taking the same fenugreek supplements as well. Hehe At the same time, i also drink dried longan to increase my EBM. Before i knew about dried longan ani, i drank milkmaid tea jua tapi abis udah my stock. So cari other alternative by drinking dried longan atu. Alhamdulilah my EBM increase double than before. I also drink soyabean, milo, oats and 2 big bottles of sehat water everyday. Hahaha rasa jua kan mau banyak atu. Btw have u try double pumping? While u feed baby 1 side, pump the other side. It works for me. Hope it helps.....

Yatz said...

Thanks Idola :) dried longan atu dmana kan dpt ah? dpt jua krm from my sis...she'll be visitng me next week. hehe awu rasa kan menambah air susu atu ah...right now i feel my bm betambah after i took fenugreek, blessed thistle and raspberry leaf atu coz it keeps on leaking. I havent tried expressing it yet coz been staying at home jua.

I've tried the duble pumping dulu masa mula2 but i found it hard sal im using the manual avent pump plus alum expert kali...i'll give it a try soon la...thx for the tips :)

Oh and its nice knowing u :):)

Idola said...

Dried longan atu jual di hua ho, supasave, utamagrand pun ada. Jangan beli yang ada kulit, just the dried longan meat. If u want i can buy it for u and bagi arah c lyn? then lyn bagi arah ur sis... bila ur sis going exactly?

Yatz said...

Its ok Idola :) i'll ask my hubby to look for it dulu...if ia nda pndai cari then i'll look for u ah hehe...My sis will be leavin this 21st june..thx again yeah :D

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I agree but I dream the post should have more info then it has.