Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to Nadia a..k.a Umi Rayyan

This post is especially dedicated to my bestfriend of 18 years; Nadia.



Dearest Nadia,



Happy 2*th Birthday (Just incase you don't want people to know how old are you today hehehe). I started counting again last night how long we had known each other...and it has been 18 wonderful years! It all started when we were in the same Ugama class in SR.HMJM. Kiulap. We were in Primary 1, and I remember feeling a bit intimidated by this smart-beautiful girl sitting quietly at the back of the class. We never really talked to one another until one day for some reasons I couldnt quite remember, I was told to sit at the back of the class, just beside this smart-beautiful girl. I learnt that the name of this smart-beautiful girl is Nadia, I also learnt that she's a very kind person and it was so easy to get along with her. All the teachers in that school then learnt how close we have become and so everytime there was a class promotion, we would be put together. We became inseparable eversince.



We've been through a lot together; all the dramas, ups and downs of our teenage life, the heartache caused by those stupid boys :D, and like all other friendships we also had some 'break-up and make-up' moments. But nevertheless, our friendship remains and the bond became stronger as we grow up. We have survived the distance ( I was in UK for 2 years while she's in Brunei and now she's in UK and I'm in OZ) and the family hurdle (we're both are now married and have a child of our own). You are more like a sister to me and I know we will always be friends till death do us part :)



Happy birthday darling, wish you all the joy and hapinness in this world and don't forget our second project, hehehe...in 2 years time? Love you so much and life would never be the same without you.



Photobucket
Found these photos in my photobucket.

No comments: