Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 2, 2008

Alai Rayyan first sit?

My life has been really hectic for the last 5 days - entertaining my Mamah and hubby from Brunei. Yup she was here to visit me hence the reason for my MIA :D


I've been so mobile this past few days that I didn't even have time to go near my laptop hehe...I am now feeling a bit upset and lonely as the taxi had just picked up all my Guest including Bibi and Razi to send them off to the Airport. Today marked their last day in Brisbane...I am sooo gonna miss them especially Bibi and Razi :'(




Oh well, atleast I get to see Hubby tomorrow..yay!!! And I think Alai Rayyan is able to sit down now..mesti plg I sit behind him just incase ia landing...not that stable yet :) Here's some shots of his first successful attempt in sitting down on his own.




2 comments:

Idola said...

So cute ur boy!! awal ia pandai duduk. My son baru stable duduk last week...hehehe

Yatz said...

thx :) alum jua stable bnr...i still have to sit near him in case ia gugur..he cud sit still for 1-2mins sja pastu landing tia tu. sangal kali ia hehe...

btw ur baby hensem pun..esp msa ia mandi belawat...comel!