Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 11, 2008

Wonderful Life~

Yesterday I was supposed to attend my friends' mandi belawat but as baby Rayyan was still doing his Marathon, I had to skip the event. I really wish I could go though. Anyho, baby Rayyan decided to end his Marathon by noon yesterday where he slept soundly for 4 hours! Fuh..what a relief! Managed to watch Enchanted with hubby and his siblings. Though it was only at home, still...Yeayyyy....I was finally able to do something else other than feeding hehe..


Ikin was here yesterday to hand me my birthday gift - It's a scrapbook esp made for me!! I was really touched...all the time and effort..I couldnt even get myself to do a scrapbook for Baby Rayyan. I was really semangat when I bought all the stuffs (that was when I was 8 mths preggie). I spent almost $200 on the items..I even almost bought the eyelit hammer set which cost about $80 but hubby ask me to make atleast one page first before I decided to buy it (hubby really know me well! hehe) and yeah I only made one page up to now! Thats the thing about me, I tend to overdo the shopping bit if I decided to do something, but when it comes to actually doing it, I'm very not committed..as a malay saying goes 'hot hot chicken shit'. Anyway, thanks so much kin, it really means a lot to me...I love you berabis! Hugs~


My beautiful scrapbook

As Baby Rayyan was sleeping most of the time yesterday, I told hubby I wanna shop. We went to Southaven and Qlap mall yesterday...I ended up spending almost $350 on clothes!! I know I am supposed to save esp that I'm unemployed but I have not been shopping for clothes for the last 2 months PLUS I do not have anything to wear now..my maternity clothes are too big and my pre-pregnancy clothes are too small! So I have no choice but to buy...So, I refuse to feel guilty despite hubby keep on sindiring me for spending too much teehee...

Oh and our hang out session didnt turn out so well as baby Rayyan was still on his Marathon then. We ended up hanging out in my car as I had to BF baby Rayyan. Still waiting for Audz to send me some pics for me to post. I just hope we will be able to do it again soon..

But all in all, these past few days has been great! - being able to hold and cuddle my Baby Rayyan while he's feeding, seeing ikin and Audz, the beautiful scrapbook, watching movie with hubby and SHOPPING...What a wonderful life :)


No comments: