Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Finally...

After a few months under construction (actually more like a day of creating this blog, a few months of not doing anything and finally 2 days of searching for a good layout), I am finally ready to post my very first entry...


Its been a while since I last blog..since then a lot had happened to me and people around me. I've graduated, married to my wonderful husband and had recently given birth to my beautiful son - alai Rayyan. Worked as a banker for 2 years and quit my job recently to pursue my Master Degree this coming Feb. The rest of havelock chicas are still single, earning their own money with a good job except for Bliss, she just got back from doing her Master in UK. Though we hardly had the time to see each other, our friendships remain strong and the memories of us living in one roof will always be remembered and cherished.


Back to my life, as a full-time mum, my time is dedicated to nurture and nourish my son. As my decision is to BF him exclusively, I could barely have time to go out, hang with my friends nor doing my most fav thing in the world - Shop! I went out last sat to find a shoes to match my dress (one of my close friends is having a wedding reception next sunday), I spent more then half of my time in the BF room and ended up buying nothing! Nevertheless, I went out again the next day and eventually managed to buy a pair of shoes and yes my baby did fusses along the way...but I've managed!


Don't get me wrong, having my baby is the most amazing thing that had happened to me, I just need a bit more practise in handling him and soothing him down. I know its just a matter of time before he would feed and fuss less, till then I would have to tone down my social life and my shopping (which is a good thing I suppose as I could save a lot of money given that I am now unemployed).


Oh well, I think I've written down too much on this first entry, time to go and feed my baby :)

No comments: