Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy One Year Anniversary :)

Today is my one year wedding anniversary. Wow...Time sure does fly..a year of being a wife..and now a mum...

We didn't get to go anywhere to celebrate as Rayyan is not feeling that well (he just got his second vaccination shot today which gives him a slight fever). Nevertheless, hubby bought me roses which I thought symbolises 'I love U' but hubby said its supposed to mean 'hubby, alai Rayyan and me' Sweettt~ hehe. I didn't manage to get hubby anything yet as I hardly go out and if I do, it would be with him. Furthermore, as I'm going to Australia soon, thinking of buying him something from there.

Anyho, I wanna wish hubby a Happy Anniversary..Thank you for being such a wonderful husband, thank you for this beautiful life that you have given me, thank you for putting up with me and most of all thank you for loving me...May our marriage be blessed forever and looking forward to spend the rest of my life with you. Love you lotsss...xoxo




One happy family (forgive alai Rayyan for being cranky)



This is more like it...


Hubby.alai Rayyan.Me

No comments: