Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Growth Spurts??

Baby Rayyan has been doing what I called 'Milk Marathon' where he BF non-stop for the past two days. Search through the internet and apparently this means that he is going through a growth spurt where baby may demand to feed more often than he has previously and may seem fussy and less content after feedings than he has in days before. And this increase in the number of feedings is baby's way of increasing the milk supply to meet his needs.


So here's how baby Rayyan's current schedule is: wake up, feed for 30 mins, snooze while feeding, mummy put on bed, wake up after a few minutes, mummy pick up and try to calm him down, put him inside his cradle and unggak him to sleep, sleep for 30 mins, an hour if mummy is lucky (bear in mind have to unggak him constantly so he wont wake up and fuss)...so the cycle continues...oh and mummy has to change his diaper in between.


This also means less sleep and rest for me..I have to wait for my hubby to return from work yesterday just so that I can have my 'me time' which include showering! I do hope his feeding pattern will go back to normal today as I'm planning to hang out with the girls today..but no luck so far...

Some photos to share with you all (shots taken today):


After Feeding


Look at how sweet he is...

A few minutes later

My saviour "the cradle" (to distract him from feeding again). This could last him for approx 30 mins. Thanks to Lyssa for this wonderful gift.

Notice the frown - that's what me n my hubby called 'tidur inda ikhlas'

No comments: