Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hangin out sessions

I have been having several hanging out sessions with my lovely friends but did not managed to post about it due to time constraint and my laziness hehe...So below are some pictures for you...


As promised, pictures from our hanging out session in capers/my car. You could also look at
Ikin's blog for further details of the event hehe taking shortcut so I wont have to elaborate more :)







Pictures of Alai Rayyan hanging out at Umi's place on her departure day. We sure does miss Umi a lot...Won't be able to see her any time soon as Alai Rayyan and me will be flying off to Brisbane 15thFeb while Umi is still doing her Degree in UK.


Umi trying to make Rayyan burp

Still trying....



In Escapade



A must do in every hanging out session - BF alai Rayyan hehe




And I can't help putting up this pic of Alai Rayyan and Abg Razi...they were just chilling in Abg Razi's room. Look at how happy both of them are :)




No comments: