Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 12, 2009

P.I.P

P.I.P: Procrastination in Progress :P

Here I am, supposedly buzy with all my revisions for this coming mid-semester exams but I can't seems to focus or even begin at all! I couldn't help but feel a vast of excitement as Hubby and Alai Rayyan will be paying a visit very soon! I know I should be studying so I could spend more quality time with them and I know I would regret if I don't BUT I just don't know how to start!

Oh crap, I'm feeling sleepy now..So what should I write about? Eversince Alai Rayyan is no longer here, it feels like there's is nothing significant in my life that I could share the details around. Writing about myself is not appealing at all...I guess people are right when they said that this blog is mostly about Alai Rayyyan hehe...Oh God...my eyes feel so heavy...sigh...I guess I'll take a nap for a bit and will continue this random post later...hehehe..anyong haseyo!

P/S: Happy Birthday Ikin & Jimmy, Happy belated Birthday Alai Aaqil and Kaka Era. And Mummylysh, please take lots of photos of Alai rayyan with Alai Aaqil today...have fun celebrating Alai Aaqil's birthday :)


2 comments:

ellyWong said...

hahahahah.. yati.. n i just add to ur PIP.

anyhow, thanks sgt2. at least i know what combination solour to use.. lighter on the inside.. darker on the outside. ;)

i still love it despite yase kata it's all green. hohoho...

Yatz said...

hahaha glad i could help in only one short session...next time I buat orange or brown as Yase requested! ehehhe...