Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Backkkkk!

Wow....Its been more then 4 months since I last update this blog...most of it was because I've been busy spending time with hubby and my family in Brunei. Being in long distance relationship really made u appreciate your partner more...I just wish I didnt have to come back here...and as u all might know already..I'm now all alone, without Alai Rayyan by my side :'( Its been one month now..and God knows how much I miss my lil angel. (I feel like crying already...God! Im not good with expressing myself..thats why I did not post anything up to now...otherwise I'll ended up all being all emotional).

Moving onnn.....lets change the topic before these tears start rolling down...so much had happened the last few months. My older brother got married, Ikin got married, Lyssa and myself had our mandi belawat, and there's my anniversary with hubby - which we captured by doing photoshoots on that day :) We went for KK trip with a bunch of friends just before I left for Oz and it was fun.

Some photos for all the above events:

Abang Iyol


Ka Jijah




Alai Aaqil mandi belawat


Ikin's wedding


The gorgeous bride with hubby


Ikin's nikah day


Us - The havelock gang

28 January 09 - Our 2nd Anniversary
Align Left





Alai Rayyan mandi belawat

With my bestfriends


Novotel Hotel Kota Kinabalu


My adorable baby

Fuhhh...a lot of precious moments to share in this one little post. Thats what happen when your so lazy to update :) I guess that's it for now...will try to update more often from now on...Miss u people in Brunei!


2 comments:

ellyWong said...

yati~~~ dun forget the tag tau.. hohoho.. at least before azrin sampai. hehe...

Yatz said...

Dahhh...hehehe dah buat!