Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

How Well I know my Hubby :)

Been tagged by Amy...so here goes:

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
CSI or prison breaks or any latest movies and if he's sitting with me then it would be friends or desperate housewives hehe

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
He never order salad but if its a buffet then prolly thousand island

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
He's not a fussy eater...but he's not a fan of Indomee...he ate too much that he couldnt eat nomore hehe

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
All kind of nasi goreng and teh tarik or coke...depends if he wants hot or cold drink

5. Where did he go to high school?
SMJA

6. What size shoe does he wear?
Ermm...8? hehehe

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Comics

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Peanut butter with butter

9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Ruffles cheedar and cream hehehe

10. What is his favorite cereal?
Frosties

11. What would he never wear?
Skinny jeans...he despises guys who wore those hehehe

12. What is his favorite sports team?
Liverpool...die hard fan!

13. Who did he vote for?
Ermm...ME? hehehe

14. Who is his best friend?
Aliashim Alias a.k.a his gay partner

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Being too stubborn and hot tempered hehe

16. What is his heritage?
Malay-Chinese-English and Indian (this one im not sure but I suspect there is! hehehe)

17. What is his favourite colour?
Green

18. What is his habit?
I dont think I picked up any yet since we are only married for 2 yrs which most of it i spend being away from him :( but i think one habit that I noticed is he's a procastinator just like me hehehe

19. What is he proud of?
Our Rayyan :)

20. Lastly, do you think he will read this?
Yes...esp after I tell him to hahahahah

So now Im tagging Lyssa, Kaka Era, Kejah Aming, Huaida :)

P/S: Dear hubby, please dont be mad if I got many wrong answers...You know I LOVE YOU! heheheh


2 comments:

ellyWong said...

hoho azrin! peanut butter and butter????

azrin said...

you should try it amy. dont blame me if you get hooked nanti hehe