Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Now and Then

Got this from my sister's FB and felt the urge to do it. So much times had past and so many things had change..mostly for the better.

Past and present...
Today...

------------- 10 YEARS AGO -----------

1.) How old were you?
--- 18 years old...life as a teenager

2.) Where did you go to school?
--- Maktab Duli PMAMB...where I met the love of my life :)

3) Where did you work?
--- I did a part time job after I was done with the A'Level as a Takaful Clerk in Islamic Development Bank of Brunei which has now merged with IBB to form BIBD.

4) Where did you live?
--- A Flat in Jerudong

5.) Where did you hang out?
--- B, where did we hang out most of the time? hehehe it was everywhere right? probably Jerudong park at night to eat..and Pantai Tungku (hahahah we were crazy arent we) Btw people I was not in a BF-GF relationship with my hubby then...we were just in a gang...like FRIENDS.

6.) Did you wear glasses?
-- Yup and i started wearing lenses too

7.) Who was your best friend?
--- More like who are my bestfriends, always had and always will be: Nadia, Lyssa, Hadrie and Itri. But I was also very close with my high school crowd and I think we were also as close as a bestfriend could be and they were: Erda, Ajin (yes my hubby Ajin), War, Julie, Maza and Aliashim. On my family side, I was very close with my Auntie Seri and Kaka Era and of course I will always be bestfriend with my one and only sister and my Mum.

8.) How many tattoos did you have?
--- None

9.) How many piercings did you have?
---Mhmm..I think i had like 4 on left ears and two on right..yup was into pearcing those days hehee

10.) What car did you drive?
--- I think its either Daewoo Nubira (borrowed from my mum) or Hyundai Coupe (borrowed from my dad)

11.) Had you been to a real party?
--- hell yeah we did hehehe remember B we use to go to those $10 parties? hehehe

12.) Had you had your heart broken?
--- Yeah, big time! But I was lucky to found Erda and the Gang. They were my saviour and I ended up marrying one of them :)

13.) Were you Single/Taken/Married /divorced?
--- Ermm...I had a bf yeah and he ended up being a jerk as well..

------------- 5 YEARS AGO -----------

1.) How old were you?
--- 23 years old

2.) Where did you go to school?
--- University of Sheffield

3.) Where did you work?
--- was a full time student

4.) Where did you live?
--- Havelock Street, Sheffield

5.) Where did you hang out?
--- Most of the time at our place, sometimes starbuck, subway and meadowhall

6.) Did you wear glasses?
---Lens most of the time

7.) Who was your best friend?
--- Still with my 5 years ago bestfriends and also my housemates in Sheffield: Ikin and Audrey.

9.) How many tattoos did you have?
--- still none

10.) How many piercings did you have?
--- 2 on right ears, 1 on left and 1 on my belly button :)

11) What car did you drive?
--- I couldnt afford a car in UK but I drove a volvo during my holidays

12) Had your heart broken?
---Yup, by the jerk I've dated five years ago

13) Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced?
--- Dated my hubby :)

-------------------- TODAY --------------------

1.) How old are you?
---oh dear...hehe will turn 28 this sept....

2.) Where do you work?
---hahaha I cant believe I'm still a student! Well I did work with HSBC for 2 years and just last year I decided to pursue my Master

3.) Where do you live?
---St Lucia, Brisbane

4.) Do you wear glasses?
--- obviously I still do..cant afford to do a laser treatment yet hehe

5.) Who are your friends these days?
--- Again, still the same crowds 10 years ago, 5 years ago and now with all of my Wonderful Malaysian friends especially my lovely housemate, Amelia Wong.

6.) Do you talk to your old friends?
--- Yup! You couldnt just throw away all the friendships away right?

7.) Do you have any more piercings than before?
--- Nope...been a good girl or shall i say woman hehehe

8.) How many tattoos?
-- being a muslim, Im not allowed to have any...so would never happen!

9.) What kind of car do you have?
--- Nissan Xtrail

10.) Has your heart been broken?
--- I've never been happier and have a life full of LOVE :)

11.) Are you Single/Taken/Married/Divorce?
--- Happily married with one beautiful son

I'm not sure if this is suppose to be a tagging thingie but I am going to tag anyway...so I'm tagging Lyssa, Amy and Nuha :)


2 comments:

ellyWong said...

ahahahaha... yes yes.. you have grown to be a beautiful and good WOMAN as you put it. ;)

tapi seriously yati.. your love life aaa.. is really sumthing. :D

Yatz said...

hahahhah...yeah falling in and out of love were very tiring! I'm lucky my prince charming had come to the rescue and give me a happily ever after :) InsyaAllah..