Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Ramadhan

First thing first, some pictures for hubby, will upload more soon okay, I haven't transferred some of the pictures from the camera.


Alai Rayyan sticking out his tongue as I tried to dress him up...my least-favourite thing to do at the moment



UQ-Brunei Student Hi-tea reception


Mummy bullying Alai Rayyan (actually it was Yasirs idea but being a cruel mummy I am,I joined in hehe) Oh and notice the pink cheek, that's all the rashes coming out. Sian Alai Rayyan, will post some more of his rashes pictures soon


Secondly, tomorrow is marked as 1st Ramadhan in Brisbane as the moon had been successfully sighted here. Too bad Brunei would only start fasting on Tuesday, I would really want to fast with Hubby though we are now separated by the oceans (but again what else is new right? I couldnt recall the time when Brunei had ever successfully sighted the moon, kenapa kan tu? I think its about time they change their 'binocular' to a better one hehe).

It has been a busy week for us, I got a mid-semester exam last Monday and it was really hard! Then Alai Rayyan rashes strikes again on Tuesday, and with a temperature as well making me all panicky again. Went to the GP again and the DR said that it could be due to the bacteria is still in his system and he needs to carry on with the antibiotic. Sigh~ I really couldn't bear seeing Alai Rayyan with all the rashes, I just hope he will recover soon. Aminnn.....

Oh on a happier note, received a wonderful news from Brunei. One of my dearest bestfriend~ Hadrie, got pregnant!!! Yeay!! The long awaited moment is finally happening! I am so happy beyond words, and I cant wait to see her with the tummy...hehe..

So back to us, we spent the weekend with Amy and family - hanging out at their place on Friday, watched the fireworks festival in Southbank on Saturday followed by watching Long khorn 1 and today we continued with Long Khorn 2 at their place again. hehe spending time with them is sooo addictive...makes me feel like home...Thinking back, I was adamant that I would be miserable this semester especially that I don't have any of my family member here to help me. But Alhamdulillah, with the blessing from Allah, I've been given a lot of helping hands which I truly appreciate. Syukur Alhamdulillah.

Okay dokie, time to go and prepare food for sahur...happy fasting everyone, and happy 'beramal ibadat'...



2 comments:

ellyWong said...

hohoho.. yes yes.. happy ramadhan. :)
dun forget the bukak pose thing ala-bruneian tu.. hehehe.. ;)

Yatz said...

Of course...will definitely host a sungkai sometime somehow hehe...mestiler kan..asyik Amy and Yasir je masakkan kitaorang...sabar yea...nak kena buat special sikit hehe