Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Greetings Earthling....

I don't know where to begin as it has been a while since I last blogged. Mhmm...feels like I have lost interest in sharing all the what and the when in my life. But again to think that I initially created this blog to record the wonderful developments of alai Rayyan, I shall continue narrating and capturing Alai Rayyan's moments :)Alai Rayyan is now 9 months old (yeay!)His developments so far:


1) He could stand up using anything that he viewed as a support object (and that includes anyones body while we are sitting or standing).


2) He could crawl! That happened when we first reach here from Brunei which was on 16 July. It was our first day in Brisbane and there was crawling around the house and sit on his own when he was tired!


3) Today, Alai Rayyan is able to clap his hand! yeayyyyy....and this happened when I was busy sleeping (I know, I know, but Alai Rayyan woke up sooo early and I was really sleepy, so I let him entertained himself hehe dont worry Alai Rayyan is not the type to crawl away from me, he would just sit beside me and babble away, and if he's tired he would just search for his 'pacifier' and go back to sleep, hehehe)


4) I think he now knows the meaning of Mama, Baba, Nenen and Mamam as he had correctly used it for several times now.
Those are his major developments that I could think of at the moment. oh, oh and most importantly Alai Rayyan now have a friend; Alai Insyirah. She's 6 months Old and such a cutie pie! I'm sooo grateful that Ive gotten to know her parents, Amy and Yaser...they turn out to be such a great couple and we ended up having lots and lots of family outing, hence adding up to the reasons of my lack of entries (hehe...sorry for putting the blame on you Amy :P, but x kire, nak jugak)


I'll call the night off for now as I need to spend some quality time with hubby on MSN (Sad, I know...boohoo) Night you all and I shall leave you with my fav Sony moment of Alai Rayyan and Alai Insyirah :)

2 comments:

ellyWong said...

adoi.. my fault ker? hehehe..
continue updating!

on our part, we having a ball too. meeting you and azrin was God send. may Allah bless this friendship forever~~~

Yatz said...

takde la...saje jer hehe..And yes, May Allah bless our friendship forever.hugs XX