Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cleaning up the spiderwebs

Lyssa messaged me from Brunei saying my blog is full of spiderwebs, so here I am with the intention to do some spring cleaning and updating the blog before it rots hehehe yes people, I know I have been super lazy in maintaining and updating this blog...which is unfair for my beloved one in Brunei especially Hubby...kept on asking when am I going to update.

So what have we been up to? My sister is here to help me baby-sit alai Rayyan.... OMG Alai Rayyan was making his few steps just now!!! he was standing a few metres away from me where suddenly he moves forward for like 5 steps...but when he saw i was looking, he sat down! Thats the thing with Alai Rayyan that I've learnt...he wont let other people sees his weaknesses. Like he knows his not good at walking yet so he wont walk infront of you. The same thing as crawling, he didnt want to do it everytime we insisted but all of the sudden there he was crawling all over the room! Ok back to my story, hehe I was just overexcited seeing Alai Rayyan making his moves forward...ok ok, so my sister is here and we have been going around. Yesterday, we made a trip to Wet and Wild in GoldCoast. It was a lot of FUN! Other then that, been really busy with assignments and all, thank God the sister is here...reducing the amount of stress and helping me a lot with Alai Rayyan and doing the house chores. But she will be going home next Sunday though sob sob...I wish she could stay a little big longer...I miss the feeling of being pampered...hehe thanks Sis...love you much! So today, we decided to go to the DFO, as my sis wanted to get some souveniers for families and friends. This might be our last outing before I have to really sit down and focus for my papers which start this Thursday! and I will have 3 papers in a row!!! Wish me luck on that.

To make up for all the missing posts, here's a video of Alai Rayyan taken last night, and some of his recent pics.






2 comments:

ellyWong said...

awwwwwww.. comel. ni mesti masa tunggu train nak balik toowong kan? hehehehe

rayyan clever boy sudah! ;)

Yatz said...

train kat roma street waiting for ipswich line...thnks amy for coming up to the rescue...mmg kaki dah lenguh n tired after playing the rides...nasib baik amy, yase n insyirah jemput kat bustop :):)