Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Happy 5 months old to Alai Gundul ku :)

I love mummy


My new hairdo


Fancy it?


I miss Daddy :( (after a phonecall from hubby)

I was so excited with the birth of Alai Aaqil that I forgot to mentioned Alai Rayyan's 5 months birthday (12 April 2008). So yesterday morning, I went on and ask "Alai pandai apa udah 5 bulan ani?" and he just smiled happily pulling up his leg closer to his mouth...so that's it..no rolling over yet...no first word (except for the awuuu and constant bubbling when he's upset)..no first tooth...oh well...lets just enjoy his baby moment for now :)


3 days ago, Bibi, Lina and me did the honour to do Alai Rayyan first haircut hehe...we shaved his head bald!!! I was really irritated with his falling hairs and have been wanting to shave his head eversince he was 3 months...but no one dare to do it, not even the hairdresser! So I finally bought the set myself and now his my cute little Gundul!

No comments: